This training is created to empower mothers, fathers, teachers, clergy, coaches....COMMUNITY! What can you do to become equipped with the knowledge and insight that will aide in protecting the most vulnerable in our community? Register for this training.
1. Deeper understanding of DMST and CSEC
2. Understand the culture culture of sex trafficking
3. Explore vulnerable population types and impact of trauma histories
4. Identify Statewide Emergency Response and Rescue of persons trafficked.
5. Creating cultures of Prevention, Recovery, and Resilience
As we build a modern day army of abolitionist, this training provides data driven research from a public health perspective educating on the issue child sex trafficking in Georgia. This training will be hosted by the founder of DIVAS Who Win Freedom Center, Chanda Santana. Ms. Santana's 17 year old daughter was trafficked here in Georgia and recovered by the FBI. Ms. Santana brings her lived experience into this dynamic training to unveil trafficking tactics and protective measures we can leverage as a community to help bring an end to this heinous crime.
It's going to take a village to protect our children. Be the answer in your community and invite others.